Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Headband Styles

I have been struggling since I started my shop to find a consistent supply of headbands. It seems that there is no mass production of thin black satin headbands. Trust me on this - I've looked.

My ultimate goal for doing law school and crafting side by side was to develop my product line to the point where my tape measure headbands are made to order and I am only creating en masse for craft shows. My inconsistent supply of headbands was a serious deterrent to this goal.

I recently ordered some plain plastic headbands and this weekend took to making my own plain satin headbands. I must say, it's not the most pleasant thing and a lot of glue, sweat, and nauseous fumes went into their creation. However, I'm fairly happy with the result and it allowed me to carry my tape measure them further into the designs.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment